Jetking Vikaspuri - A Fortunate Path to Your Career

Here is The Success Story of Ankit Bhardwaj,

Alumni of Jetking Vikaspuri

Jetking Vikaspuri - A Fortunate Path to Your Career


Q1. Hi Ankit! Let our readers know, qualifications, your Age at present, and also, your current work details.

Ans. I am a post graduate in systems from IMT Ghaziabad, currently working as ITSM Consultant.

Q2. Do let us know your job profile in detail?

Ans. I am working for a US based Client for implementing and managing Configuration Management Database.

Q3. Why and when did you step into the computer and networking decisively, why Jetking vikaspuri?

Ans. I enrolled myself in a hardware and networking course in 2011-12 and I chose jetking Vikaspuri because I heard a lot of success stories in my social circle. 

 04. How has been your journey with Jetking and how much is your total years of Experience?

Ans. It has been a wonderful journey with Jetking Vikaspuri as I got my first placement in one of the reputed organizations and I have a total of 8+ years of experience.

Q5. What would you give (on a scale of 1-10) while rating Jetking's training program? 

Ans. I would rate 9 as there is always a scope for improvement. 

Q6. Do you really think that Jetking's training has helped you in boosting your career?

Ans. Abouslety! Both technical and personality development training has done wonders for me. 

Q7. What do you expect to see in Computer Networking in the coming years?

Ans. Definitely, there is a huge opportunity in this industry as everything is getting digital in near future. 

Q8. What are your Achievements till now in your career and long-range career objectives?

Ans. Throughout my career, I have been the star performer of my team and in the very early stage of my career I earned the chance to manage a team along with that I have completed a few certifications like : 
  • MSCA 2018 R2 server 
  • ITIL V3 Foundation ITIL V4 Foundation
  • Agile Scrum Master 
  • ServiceNow Configuration Management Fundamentals 

Q9. What would be the message to your young Jetking Vikaspuri aspirants?

Ans: Invest your time in learning new skills and should work on personality development which.

Q10. Jetking Vikaspuri for you in one simple sentence… 

Ans. A fortunate path to your career.

 

Contact Us On





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Jetking - Turning Point of My Life" - Kunal Kumar Sinha project Manager at Microsoft