“No doubt I made the best choice of my career , Jetking Vikaspuri supported from Enrollment to Placement”.- Manan Grover


In our candid conversation we had Manan Grover, Jetking Vikaspuri’s Ex-trainee and tech support engineer at ‘Teleperformance’. Read on the entire post to know how Jetking Vikaspuri helped him to grasp an overall understanding of Computer Networking domain.


Manan Grover


Q1. Hi Manan, We would request you to share your education and career details precisely when you Joined Jetking and what it's now, Also which year you Joined Jetking ?

Ans. I joined Jetking in September 2016. My career details at the time when I joined Jetking I had done 12th and now I’m pursuing graduation in BCA.

Q2. Why you chose computer networking course?

Ans. I chose computer networking because I loved working with computers and had a keen interest in them since my childhood.

Q3. Why Jetking Vikaspuri learning Centre?

Ans. I’ve heard excellent reviews about this branch.

 Q4. Did you find Jetking placement department helpful?

Ans. Yes, very helpful. In fact they contacted me although I took a year Delay for my job opportunities. There after placement Department contacted on their own to provide me best Opportunities and also follow up about my interviews until the confirmation of my selection in Teleperformance as Tech support Engineer. I m very Happy to start my career with MNC. 


Q5. What's your total years of experience?

Ans. Just Started 1 month till now

Q6. Your experience with Jetking Vikaspuri - your insights?

Ans. It was always great learning with Jetking as they explain everything in detail and try to make each student understand concepts by explaining their doubts individually. The best part is that they focus really well on teaching the communication skills part since it is the ground for cracking interviews and they have very fine English Trainers.

Q7. How would you rate Jetking training program on a scale of 1-10?
Ans. 9 out of 10

Q8. So, what are your future plans?

Ans. My future plans are to work passionately in the IT Industry and make my image such that every company I work for sees me as their most valuable asset.

Q9. What would be your message to young Jetking Vikaspuri aspirants?

Ans. I would suggest them to clear their concepts in technical skills and the focus the most on the communication skills as comm. skills are the key to cracking any interview. The reason comm. skills are so important is that most of the clients companies have, prefer interaction in fine English.

Q10. JETKING Vikaspuri for you in one simple sentence….

Ans. To be an All Rounder head to Jetking Vikaspuri.

It was Pleasure talking to you Manan ! 

You can Be Next. To Know How ? Contact Us Here at Jetking Vikaspuri



Comments

  1. Hi myself Ezaz and completed JCHNE from Jerking Guwahati centre but after completing few months later the institution is removed from there and now facing lots of problems to get a suitable job now I am helpless so please let me know to get suitable job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Jetking - Turning Point of My Life" - Kunal Kumar Sinha project Manager at Microsoft

I joined Jetking as we all know that Jetking is no. 1 in India - Prabhat Sharma from Jetking Vikaspuri