“Jetking Vikaspuri training program is Informative, Brilliant and Fruitful” – Ankit Grover


Today, we had our heartfelt discussion with Ankit Grover, an Operation Lead at
 ‘TCS ’. Read on the complete interview to know why he finds Jetking as India’s best Computer Networking training institute.



Q1. Hi Ankit We would request you to share your education and career details precisely when you Joined Jetking and what it's now, Also which year you Joined Jetking ?
Ans. My Education BSC-IT From SMU. When I Join Jetking in 2010 My Knowledge was very less about information technology. After Completing Computer Hardware and Networking Course From Jetking I got placement in TCS in Jan 2012. And now I am Hiring from Jetking for my Projects in TCS

Q2. Why you choose computer networking course ?Ans. I had Interest in IT Field and Computer networking. And there is huge demand of IT professionals in every industry. For career Growth IT industry is Best domain.

Q3. Why Jetking Vikaspuri learning Centre ?
Ans. It was near to my Home , this was the first branch of North India and there all Trainers are Experienced and certified .

 Q4. Did you find Jetking placement department helpful? 
Ans. Yes definitely, Jetking Helped me in getting my first Job in IT Field as an Operation Executive in TCS (Jan 2012) And My Current Designation in TCS as an Operations Lead (Officer).
 Special Thanks to Amanpreet Kaur Ma'am For My Placement.

Q5. What's your total years of experience?

Ans. 6 Year's and 11 Month’s precisely

Q6. Your experience with Jetking Vikaspuri - your insights?Ans. It was Great Experience. I learned each and everything about computer hardware and networking. There Faculty were very good and had great knowledge. Jetking Also helped me to speak Fluently in English through English and personality grooming  classes.
 Special Thanks To Rakesh Bhardwaj Sir , R N Singh Sir,  Pramod Sir , Jagvinder Sir for Proper Guidance to me time on time.

Q7. How would you rate Jetking training program on a scale of 1-10?
Ans. I would rate it 10 out of 10

Q8. So, what are your future plans?Ans. Get more experience in IT field. Want to be on a higher position in IT Company.

Q9. What would be your message to young Jetking Vikaspuri aspirants?

Ans. I would like to say that if you want to make your successful career in Information Technology you should join Jetking and learned each and everything about computer hardware and networking if you give your 100% then you also get good opportunity in IT Field.

Q10. JETKING Vikaspuri for you in one simple sentence….Ans. Jetking Vikaspuri is the best . Start Here for your Good Career.

 
Thanks Ankit Pleasure to have conversation with you , we look forward for continues Relationship with you as recruiter too. Good luck!

You can Be Next. To Know How ? Contact Us Here at Jetking Vikaspuri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Jetking - Turning Point of My Life" - Kunal Kumar Sinha project Manager at Microsoft

I joined Jetking as we all know that Jetking is no. 1 in India - Prabhat Sharma from Jetking Vikaspuri