An Interview with Ex-Trainee of Jetking Vikaspuri




“ Jetking Vikaspuri was the place changed my life 360 Degree . Skills Build my career from IT-Executive to IT- Manager”


Rajan Pandey - IT manager – Hyatt Regency Chennai




In an interactive session with Mr. Rajan, he shared his training experiences at Jetking and knowledge that he has learnt over his training session and some interesting tit bits about his career.


Q1. Hello Mr. Rajan ! Let our readers know ,qualification , your Age at present and also, your current work details. Also what were your qualification  and year when you joined Jetking.


Rajan Pandey: “Currently I am working in Hyatt Regency Chennai as IT Manager and my current age is 29. After complete my schooling in 2009 I had joined Jetking Vikaspuri after that got the job in one company but on the other hand I have completed my graduation”

Q2. Do let us know your job profile in detail?

Rajan Pandey: “I am managing and heading IT department. I have to take care of our domain network as well as guest network which includes hardware, network devices, software’s and cloud backup.”

Q3: Why and when did you step into computer and networking decisively, why Jetking?

Rajan Pandey: “when I passed out from school so I was confused that what I have to do so as per my friends and relatives they know about the Jetking and they had suggested to do this course. Once I had started learning about computers then I get to understand about the importance of technology and network security that was something new and interesting for me”

Q4. How has been your journey with Jetking and how much is your total years of Experience?

Rajan Pandey: “I had the great journey because I think I had a great teachers who guide me in the right direction. I have 6.5yrs of experience in IT.”

Q5. What would you give (on a scale of 1-10) while rating Jetking’s training program?

Rajan Pandey: “I would like to give 10 because our facilities were very helpful, knowledgeable and always ready to give us a solution of our problems”

Q6. Do you really think that Jetking’s training has helped you in boosting your career?

Rajan Pandey: “If anyone want to start his or her career in computer network then they have to do Jetking training. Definitely this training boost my career.”

 Q7. What do you expect to see in Computer networking in coming years?

Rajan Pandey: “As I can see in coming years office hardware is decreasing and companies are investigating their money in clouds systems.”

Q8. What are your Achievements till now in your career and long-range career objectives?

Rajan Pandey  - “ We after completing my course I had joined as customer support engineer then I become Residence Engineer after that I got a chance to be a IT Assistant in 5 star hotel after completing 3 yrs.’ I got a better opportunity to be an Assistant manager Information system”

Q9. What would be your message to young Jetking Vikaspuri aspirants?

Rajan Pandey – “I would like to say that please respect you teachers, always learn new things so that you are update and love your profession”

Q10. JETKING Vikaspuri for you in one simple sentence…

Rajan Pandey – “Jetking is like an earth where you get knowledge, respect, fun and the answers of your questions. Special thanks to Vikas sir he was always happy to help us.”

It was really great talking to you Rajan, we wish you luck for your future and much obliged to you for giving the valuable time.


Mr. Rajan completed his Hardware and Networking Course from Jetking Vikaspuri Centre in May 2011.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Jetking - Turning Point of My Life" - Kunal Kumar Sinha project Manager at Microsoft