"Jetking - Turning Point of My Life" - Kunal Kumar Sinha project Manager at Microsoft


Project Manager at Microsoft.

"Jetking - Turning Point of My Life"
 Autobiography of a boy from Patna to Rising Star of Microsoft in Compucom

Read between the lines to witness the satisfactory journey that gives freedom to reach new heights.

Then an Now

My Background


“I was born in Patna, Bihar in a lower-class family. It was very difficult for my parent to give 3 (Siblings) of us a good education. So at the early age I decided to lower down this burden and started earning through Home-tuition and part time job. The dream which I use to see in my early age to be an engineer one day was about to lost because of that family situation. And that’s when this miracle happen and I came across to Jetking, where I learnt computers and started my professional career.”

How I Began


As it is common with most of the students to become an engineer if they had science and mathematics in their 10th & 12th, I was on the direction. As usual whatever we think is always not possible to get/achieve. I realized that because of financial situation of my family, I won't be able to pursue engineering and have to help my dependents in survival. It was 2008, I started working in ICICI Prudential office as a computer operator. I enjoyed initially 1 year because there were a lot of things which was new to me like - Windows Installation, Software/application installation, Basic troubleshooting etc. I got my 12th grade which I qualified with 1st division, I enrolled myself to BCA with a hope to become an engineer one day. It didn't work-out well because I won't be fulfill my requirement/needs at both places (Work & study). I wanted to pay attention on my studies with full time however the situation was demanding something else to me, thus I had no choice rather than just keep on working. In between I heard about Jetking, which had this bottom line - After 1year of course they will make you an engineer + they will give you a job.

And that's exactly what I was looking at that point. It was a difficult decision for me to get enrolled in 2009 at Jetking from Vikaspuri, Delhi because of the fee which was quite huge for me at that moment. However I was very much clear with my goal so I decided to give it a try. I did some home tuition s and part time earning to pay my fees in installments.

The day came when I went for the first interview for "HP" Company in 2010 and got selected there, it was a turning point for my life.


What I Am Today
Kunal while working at BMW site
Kunal in Training at Microsoft
“As I stated, got an opportunity to work at HP was a turning point because that hope to become an engineer one day was getting brighter now. Company & their people taught me and I learnt, which helped me to grow further and I moved one to another brand.

It was December 2015, I received a call from Microsoft. The dream which I saw was going to be complete. Went through all the procedures and got selected as an Engineer. Working with no. 1 IT brand of the world was a dream come true. Currently I hold a position of Project Manager at Microsoft.”


My Vision
To help each and every individual who is looking for a single opportunity to fulfill his/her dreams if it's very much clear. Especially when you don't get support what you expect and you are looking for.


I Am Today 
My Mantra(s)
As a human being, we do mistakes and that help us to move forward if we remember them. So there are few statements which I strictly follow.
            1. Learn from your mistakes
            2. If you wants to learn something then you should know                   how to unlearn.
            3. How you can help yourself
            4. How you can help others in their growth
            5. How you can take help from other's for both parties                       growth.




Recognition from Compucom 
                        You can Be Next. To Know How ? Contact Us Here at Jetking Vikaspuri


Comments

Popular posts from this blog