"Jetking Vikaspuri Helped me to get back to IT career " - Taranjyot L2 Support Engineer at Dell



Conversation with Taranjyot Singh sharing his career path , Just started with an Reputed MNC he always Dreamed of . 





Q1. Hello Taranjyot ! Let our readers know your qualification , your Age at present and also, your current work  details. Also what was your qualification and year you joined Jetking
Ans. I'm a graduate in BCA, I work as a L2 Engineer with DELL, Earlier I was working with FIS global as a Customer service but I changed my profile after completion MNA from Jetking.

 Q2. Do let us know your job profile in detail?
Ans. Working with DELL as a technical support engineer (L2), We deal with hardware and software troubleshoot of all the DELL laptops and desktops. Update BIOS, OS recovery, Windows troubleshoot, Patching of servers etc.

 Q3. Why and when did you step into computer and networking decisively, why Jetking Vikaspuri?
Ans. Way back in 2017 last year, since I was from technical background so I thought of joined Jetking as many of my friends have been part of it and also I have heard lot of good things about this institute.

Q4. How has been your journey with Jetking and how much is your total years of Experience?
Ans. It's been tremendous journey with Jetking, Great experience, got to learn lot of things theoretically and practically both.

 Q5. What would you give (on a scale of 1-10) while rating Jetking’s training program?
Ans. 10

Q6. Do you really think that Jetking’s training has helped you in boosting your career?
Ans. Yes, it helped a lot.

Q7. What do you expect to see in Computer networking in coming years?
Ans. I want to become a successful network Engineer.

 Q8. What are your Achievements till now in your career and  long-range career objectives?
Ans. Being a fresher, I got an opportunity to work with DELL which is brand and reputed MNC in Gurugram. While working I would enroll myself for some more career growth course which will help me to grow further.

Q9. What would be your message to young Jetking Vikaspuri aspirants?
Ans Friends , Wake up concentrate on your studies and be focused about your career. Take initiative and start working on yourself, This is the time to do something which would proud your family.

Q10. JETKING Vikaspuri for you in one simple sentence…
Ans. Great place to learn.

Thank you Taran , it was great experience to have a conversation with you and we are proud to see your success , wish you a great career ahead  


You can Be Next. To Know How ? Contact Us Here at Jetking Vikaspuri



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Jetking - Turning Point of My Life" - Kunal Kumar Sinha project Manager at Microsoft