"Jetking Vikaspuri Helped me in getting my First Job as IT Support in Vivanta By Taj" - Manish Singh




An Interview with Mr. Manish Singh, IT Support Associate   at Vivanta By Taj Group of Hotels and Jetking Vikaspuri’s Ex-trainee

In an interesting session, he allows us to know how learning Computer Networking, Just after Completing 12th Class, helped him to obtain his dream job with the name that individuals purely wish to get associated with.
Successful Journey of alumni

Q1. Hi , Manish, We would request you to share your education and career details precisely when you Joined Jetking and what it's now, Also which year you Joined Jetking ?
Ans. "When I joined Jetking I was Just 12th pass out, After 1 year of computer Networking course, I got placed from Jetking in Vivanta Hotel by Taj. I joined Jetking in 2017"
Q2. Why you chose computer networking course?
Ans. "I was passionate about computer and networking that's why I choose this field".
Q3. Why Jetking Vikaspuri learning Centre?
Ans. "To be honest it was near to my Home and I read reviews about this center so preferred to Join here".
 Q4. Did you find Jetking placement department helpful?
Ans. "Yes, it was very helpful, they helped me a lot, because of them I got job easily"
Q5. What's your total years of experience?
Ans. "My total experience is 1.5 years."

Q6. Your experience with Jetking Vikaspuri - your insights?
Ans. “It was very nice. I'd learned so many new things about computers and network. Trainers were very cooperative. The uniqueness was free English Speaking and personality grooming classes helped me in clearing the interview”    
Q7. How would you rate Jetking training program on a scale of 1-10?
Ans.  "I would rate it 10/10"
Q8. So, what are your future plans?
Ans. "Get more experience and set success in this field. Want to be on a higher position"
Q9. What would be your message to young Jetking Vikaspuri aspirants?
Ans. "I would like to say that if you want to make your career successful and if you want to be successful in your life. you should join Jetking".
Q10. JETKING Vikaspuri for you in one simple sentence….
Ans. "Better Life Starts Here"
"It was really great talking to you Manish, we wish you luck for your future undertakings and hope you make several career happenings further. Much obliged to you for giving the valuable time."
Mr. Manish completed his Computer Networking Course  from Jetking Vikaspuri  in 
2016 - 17.



You can Be Next. To Know How ? Contact Us Here at Jetking Vikaspuri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Jetking - Turning Point of My Life" - Kunal Kumar Sinha project Manager at Microsoft

I joined Jetking as we all know that Jetking is no. 1 in India - Prabhat Sharma from Jetking Vikaspuri