Jetking Vikaspuri gives its trainees the best placement platform


An Interview with Karan Chawla, Jetking Vikaspuri’s Ex-trainee and Asst. Manager  -IT AT The Muse Sarovar Portico New Delhi-( Sarovar hotels & Resorts ) at Louvre Hotels Group

IT Manager Sarovar Hotels



Q1. Hi Karan! Let our readers know, qualification, your Age at present and also, your current work details.

Ans. Hello ,I am Karan Chawla. I have done BSc- IT (IMS) and a certification in Hardware and networking from one of the prestigious institute in Delhi- JetkingVikaspuri.I am 25 years old and these days I am associate with Sarovar Hotels and Resorts as an Assistant Manager IT in The Muse Sarovar Portico Kapashera- New Delhi.I am grateful to my faculty and their support in my education and placement which has enriched my career in such an aspiring way for me and others.

Q2. Do let us know your Current Job profile in detail?

Ans. I am working as an Assistant Manager IT and I am responsible for mentioned below duties in my organization:
• Windows server administration • Desktop Support • Networking-TCP /IP, LAN/WAN/ WLAN & firewall management.• Active Directory • DNS / DHCP • Data Back-Up Solution (NAS)• IT Strategic Planning • Project Management • ERP Implementation • End-User Training •Team Leadership• Contract Negotiation • Document Management • Vendor Relations

Q3. Why and when did you step into computer and networking decisively, why Jetking vikaspuri?

Ans. Since my school days, I was very keen and interested to do something in the field of IT and communication. I did work in my project related to computer. I had excellent skill in operating computer since beginning only. My deep interest in this filed led me to choose this field.
After completing my schooling, I made up my mind to go in IT. I discussed with my friend and family, and got good feedback about Jetking over all other centers. I check with many students who did their courses from Jet king and find that Jet king will be the right choice. I am proud of my choice.

Q4. How has been your journey with Jetking and how much is your total years of Experience?

Ans. It’s great as you heard, and it was a wonderful experience with Jetking. My total experience is 5.6 yrs.

Q5. What would you give (on a scale of 1-10) while rating Jetking’s training program?

Ans. Of course not to ask though you have raised it I would give 10 out of 10.

Q6. Do you really think that Jetking’s training has helped you in boosting your career?
Ans. Yes. For me associating with Jetking was like a blessing from God I would say. This institute has not only given me an opportunity but also has played a big role in my personal and professional life. Faculty in the Jetking is so supportive and friendly that they always be ready to help their students with their ideas

Q8. What are your Achievements till now in your career and long-range career objectives?

Ans. I have been part of various pre-opening projects in Hospitality sectors with Sarovar Hotels and Resorts in North India. I joined Sarovar as a IT executive and got promoted to Sr. Executive to Assistant Manager IT.
My Objective in terms of long visionary is to be a best leading player in the IT sector at corporate level.

Q9. What would be your message to young Jetking Vikaspuri aspirants?

Ans. Would just like to conclude if you are getting an opportunity to enhance your learning and skills in IT sector than Jetking Vikaspuri the best platform to do so.
Guys Just go for it.
All faculty and team is very supportive, gives you proper guidance, latest update and motivations for achieving your IT career goals.!! Happy to be a part of it  :)

Q10. JETKING Vikaspuri for you in one simple sentence…

Ans. It is the best learning center to improve technical as well as communication skills.

Thanks a lot Karan wish you Lot of success for your Future endeavors!!

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Jetking - Turning Point of My Life" - Kunal Kumar Sinha project Manager at Microsoft

I joined Jetking as we all know that Jetking is no. 1 in India - Prabhat Sharma from Jetking Vikaspuri